To start an existing 3/4" service, you will need to fill our the appropriate application and send the following information to us:
- Home Owners Application, Proof that you own the Property (Purchase Agreement, Tax Pmnt, etc.), Copy of Applicant's Driver's License
- Lease/Renters Application, Copy of Applicant's Driver's License
Please send the above to email@example.com or you can fax it to (251)987-5836.
The following fees are applicable:
- Home Owner - $25.00 Deposit , $75.00 Service Charge
- Lease/Renter - $100.00 Deposit, $75.00 Service Charge
To initiate new/non-existing service, in an area that we already provide water service, you will need to fill out the same paperwork as the Home Owner above and the below fees are applicable:
- Security Deposit - $25.00
- Impact/System Development Fee - $1000.00
- Tap Fee for 3/4" service - $450.00
- Tap Fee for 1" service - $720.00
*An address must be posted on the property in which you are applying for service.
The application package below is for CDBG Homeowners ONLY! Please get your needed application from one of the links above. Thank You!
Print the package, to the right, if you are a resident included in the County Road 93 North extension and bring to the office with a copy of your Driver's License and proof that you own the property, (Deed, Tax payment, Certificate of Occupancy, etc. - Anything with your name and address showing that you own the property). Total cost is $25.00, which is a Deposit that will remain on your account.
*Due to the situation with COVID-19, you can do one of the following:
- Put the package in our drop-box, at our office
- Mail to 28171 Freshwater Lane, Elberta, AL 36530 or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (251) 987-5836
You can mail the deposit or we can call you for payment, over the phone, after we received all necessary information.